Thursday, January 26, 2012

December Daily 2012

This is by far my very favorite December Daily Album I have made yet.  This year I treated it more like a "smash" book and collected all our Christmas Memories in it.  I didn't follow a day by day format, and instead have some of our earlier november activities in it, and didn't stress that I didn't document each and every day.  I find I have less time to scrapbook now, or rather I choose to do less of it, so instead of piles of 12 x 12 LO's this year I have documented Christmas here, in one handy and fun place. I am going to love looking through this one in the years to come and adding it to our collection of memories.




































7 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

wowsers!! Nicely done! It's so full of awesomness!!!

HeatherFeather said...

PS I love seein a scrappy blog post too!....just sayin'!

Emma Rose Rayburn said...

Awesome job Katie! Missed seeing your wonderful scrapping talent ;)

code reduction said...

Wonderful scrapbook design and art.All are so different and amazing.I really inspire from this article.So nice of collection with different style and activity.

business development strategy said...

I like to make scrapbook so much. You share such beautiful scrapbook. Its design and image is too good.

fraddiemoran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
code promo voyage said...

Its wonderful and gorgeous work. This type of scrappy book is memorable for every one. I defiantly try to make this type of thing.