Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Mini Christmas Album

I seem to have gotten back into the groove of scrapbooking, and am actually spending some of my evenings tucked away in the basement crafting in peace and quiet.  So much better then trying to squeeze it in with the kids playing (fighting, whining, and making a mess).  This little album is sitting on a shelf in the kitchen, the basket that holds mini's is full LOL.  PS. my Dec Daily is coming a long really well and remains one of my favorite Christmas Activities...can't wait to share it with you all.  Is anyone else doing a Dec Daily again this year?








an envelope to hold a cd

7 comments:

Diva Loca said...

Gorgeous. I absolutely love the colours in this album. Excited to see your December daily!

Stay Funny said...

WOW - looks great Katie!

Cheap windows 7 said...

This blog is very nice. Every thing is wonderful. I appreciate of your work. It such a beautiful craft.

Promosyon said...

Your album are so creative and looking gorgeous.I like your album so sweet family.

radio controlled aeroplane said...

Family Mini Christmas Album looking so excellent. I like your mini album. Excellent. Every thing looking awesome.

code reduction said...

Wow,What a album design and creations.It look so beautiful.I really inspire from this album.

Cloth Diapers said...

This family looks awesome. I like these all photos and all looking really very nice and impressive. All are very cool and funny pictures. I absolutely like the colours in this album.