Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures to treasure

This past weekend we had our family Christas Pictures taken with Paola Mateus, of Paola Mateus Photography.  Paola is super sweet, and having 3 kids of her own (2 are twin girls) she knows how to wrangle the kids! I am so happy with how these pictures turned out.  No not just happy...down right giddy!  I can't wait to add them to our photo displays on the wall, and too of course SCRAPBOOK THEM! I just happen to have the perfect patterned paper for these :)  Pictures make me very happy, little treasures capturing 'us' at this point in time.  Why the kids look almost angelic don't they? LOL 











3 comments:

Prasetyo said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *

HeatherFeather said...

Katie! I love this pics! they really show all your personalities! I love the girls dresses, almost made me wish for a girl to dress up....almost!!! lol

I love the one of you in particular lying down with your hand on your shoulder...you look very naturally beautiful in this one!

makes me think I should get organized at get ours done too! it's been 4yrs since we had portraits done!

interlocking floor mats said...

Here every pictures are really very nice. Every pictures are really very excellent.Also you look very naturally beautiful in this one!