Sunday, November 6, 2011

Most favorite Halloween Mini

I have a basket of Halloween Mini albums that I have been making since Kay was born, and I have to say I think this one is my favorite.  I don't if it's because it contains pictures leading up to Halloween and the day itself, really capturing the 'holiday' for us.  Or...is it because I got to make it in the peace and quiet on a Sunday afternoon while Ryan took the kids out mini putting?  mmmm....I think it may be the latter :)  Not to mention that I prepped the pages (gluing background papers on) while hanging with some of my girly scrappy friends on a friday night not so long ago.  This is definitely a feel good album :)

The album is a My Minds Eye flocked album, I painted it with a black Glimmer Glam.   I used last years Hof3 Halloween collection, and this year's Echo Park Halloween Collection.  The skeleton hanging from the album, was found on the ground outside by Kasey and she wanted to keep it.  I then stole it and glittered it up with Martha Stewart ghostly green glitter :) 

I added little pages of various sizes to the album so that I could fit all my pics in.   I like the mis matched, non uniform look to a mini album.  














7 comments:

Karen said...

absolutely freakin' love it, don't know how you pulled it off so quickly though! How do you print your pics Katie?

Kataroo said...

I print them at loblaws :) usually with 2 pics per 4x6

Lynn A said...

LOVE it !!!

Mellisa said...

another mini rocked. awesomness.

blue ray player software said...

Great moment which you share above. I like our all photos, Which you share above. I am so excited for that.

converter mts to mov said...

I print them at loblaws :) usually with 2 pics per 4x6

FDR-AX1 said...

mts movsually with 2 pics per 4x6