Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crafty Christmas 2011

Yesterday we put up our Christmas Tree and laid out our indoor decorations.  I love how cozy the house feels right now. I love opening up the boxes and unwrapping treasures, especially ones I had forgotten about.  Its so fun!  Among the treasures unwrapped were a number of little handmade things I have made over the last few years (last year part one and part two, and a canvas.  So I am finding myself inspired to add to the collection and to get my craft on.  So here are some ideas of things I think I will try to make.
source
source
source
source

source


2 comments:

Karen said...

I was looking at them all Katie and saying to myself "hmm they look like some of my board items on Pinterest lmao! I love them all, and I wish I lived closer because I would love to do some with you, your spirit is good for my humbug soul :)

Can't wait to see pics!

Pilottomen@gmail.com said...

This blog is really very nice. It such a lovely creativity. I am so excited for make it.