Friday, September 2, 2011

Wedding Mini

I finally finished up the wedding mini album I was working on.  I seem to have turned into a slow scrapper, projects sit on my desk for weeks.  I blame it on my heat gun blowing, and having to wait for things to dry.  I whimped out on this post and made a collage of all the pages, I was to lazy to post them one by one...its so slow.   I used a 7 gypsies kraft album, the kraft cover and doily match the kraft paper covered books in the wedding decorations.  I used lots of a pale pink in paint, distress stains, distress inks,  glimmer glam, glimmer mists, mister misters.  There are a lot of mediums in the album which is why it was so fun to make.  The album, is full of my favorite memories and meanings from the day.  I hope to get copies of the professional pics from my sister to do an album for her (hint hint).

1 comment:

Barb said...

How do you find time to work out *and* create every day?! :)