Sunday, July 3, 2011

Take Two: Strawberries

Last year when we went strawberry picking we found out the berries were no longer in season, so we picked raspberries instead.  All though raspberries are delicious, I did not have a stockpile of raspberry scrapbook embellies stashed away.  I had a carefully coveted stash of strawberries.  So I went ahead and made the album anyway last year, and it was featured over at ELLA because of the funny twist the album took.  So this year we got it right, we have finally got our Strawberry picking in, and to literally TOP that off my friend Rachel TOPS made me the Strawberry shortcake embellishments you see used in the album below :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

So cute. I can't believe you had time to do that in just a few days!

Rosa said...

Love this album...we missed the stawberry season last year also and ended up in raspberry season :)

one and one + two said...

So sweet! I have some strawberry picking photos that need to be scrapped...you inspire me to get scrapping!!!

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Need I say more .. YES! LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOL

R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

Loving it so much!

Mellisa said...

so cute. after all these years, I am still in awe at how quickly these things roll out of you -- over and over and over again.