Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scrappies Scrappies Here Come the Scrappies

I have some scrappies to share, some that have been sitting on my desk for a while and some that I have done just recently.

This is done on a large brown mailing envelope, I mod podged a collage of papers on it
Art journal meets LO in this one, there are many layers of paint on this
A LO of my fav guy :)
Heather took this pic for me, a fun bright pink LO
I made this mini out of a brown paper bag, its of the race we just did as a family, I loved journalling in this, reliving the event again, one of my favorite memories for sure
A few of the inside pages, truly scrappy made out of scraps of PP and odds and ends
Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping to you all :)

2 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

I love the one of Ryan playing the guitar....I never know how to use things such as "soda water" but you make it look like it's supposed to be there...huh...howdoyoudothat?

one and one + two said...

Love the mini! Awesome that you are documenting your running!!!