Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges

A group of friends and I have been putting scrapbook challenges back and forth on a Facebook Group. I love doing this its like being at a crop playing together and I love working from a challenge as it makes scrapping even more fun. I stayed home from the gym today feeling pretty blah with a cold, as is Kasey. Funny thing is I actually scrapped 2 pages this morning, somehow the combination of cold pills, slowing down and the kids playing really nicely just worked out LOL!.

Inspiration for the LO below, challenge posted by Rachel
I painted green and blue glimmer mist onto the cardstock. 
Challenge: To scrap a page about yourself and journal about where you are or where you are going. 
The Journalling in the LO above reads: I feel like I am living a fairytale. My fairy godmother has come and granted me self confidence, words to write, and self love....for the first time in YEARS! I feel pretty. For so long I truly felt 'ugly' in my skin...its about so much more than loosing weight...its about finding me.
Challenge:  Create a LO where you mimic images from a PP by doodling AND/OR use a variety of text in a title. 
So does anyone else feel like playing along?

No comments: