Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cupcake Fondue

Kasey and I made these yummies Friday for a group of girls that were coming over for an art journal party. I got the idea on Pinterest, and then found this recipe.  The cupcakes were actually the 2nd attempt, the previous attempt having failed miserably the night before. Yes I messed up cupcakes from a box LOL.  But in the end they did look awfully pretty.  No one really ate them, but they did look good.  So now what do I do with all the left over cupcakes?

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

SEND THEM TO ME!!!! my baby neeeeeeds baby cupcakes. cute ones.

Laura said...

So glad I wasn't there... the look like tiny little adorable diet killers! yum yum yum

Louise Dubord said...

I ate one. They were as yummy as they are pretty! Too many choices for dessert. Maybe we should have started with dessert!