Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Scrappies

I love a challenge, I love love a challenge! and their were challenges galore at the crop this past weekend.  Not only were their challenges but a bunch of crazy friends participating to win tickets.  Here are some of the LO's I did this and the challenges that went with them.  Thank-you Rachel and Heather for coming up with the challenges. 

Did this one Sunday :)  Was still on a scrappy roll
A 'Heidi' bow LOL
Based on the Becky Fleck Page Map below, one of the crop challenges
Based on the Becky Fleck Page Map below, a crop challenge
Crop Challenge, a PINK LO for Breast Cancer
Based on a Becky Fleck Page Map (below)

3 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

oh no, not a "Heidi" bow!!! lol They rock!! I love your "take" on the sketches....

Emma said...

I've missed seeing your creativity! Glad you have posted these layouts - always love your style! keep scrapping :)

Natasha said...

These are so awesome! You always amaze me with the amount of projects you manage to get done. Wow!