Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Great Weekend

Its Sunday evening and a truly excellent weekend has been had. I have just shared the perfect dessert with Kayleigh. I was craving a Dairy Queen blizzard BADLY and I ended up sharing a small with her. It was the perfect amount to satisfy my craving and leave me feeling good as opposed to sick from to much. We spent the morning at a PARTY IN THE PARKING LOT Party after church with our good friends Emma and Fin. The best part of the party was Ryan came!  He skipped the actual church part but at least he came to the party and got to see how COOL the church is :)   Saturday night I got my PARTY on with girlfriends and discovered a love for GLEE KAROKE! (I hate glee so this is quite the surprise LOL). I even got a long run in on Saturday morning which is really good considering all the cupcakes, dessert and pulled pork sandwiches I ate this weekend.  Soon the kids will be in bed and I hope to do YOU GUESSED IT some scrapping :)

Here are a few shares (thanks for looking):

LO inspired by the one below by Glue Stick Girl at 2Peas, I love how she pieced so many PP's together to make the background.  
LO by GLUE STICK GIRL at 2peas
This LO is based on a challenge Heather put out to create a background with out PP using stamps!  I really enjoyed this one :)

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

YEAH for an awesome weekend and LOVING THOSE LAYOUTS!!! i especially love love love the spring one!!!

Laura said...

Stunning picture of you and K!

Anonymous said...

LOve, love, love this picture of U! GORGEOUS!
Mitch

upc code said...

I hope you are very enjoyed weekend. Getting cards during the holidays is one of my favorite things and your ideas on displays are great.