Wednesday, April 27, 2011

She Art Mini

In this month's Creating Keepsakes magazine they feature a mini album filled with plain shipping tags with hand drawn and colored doodling. I fell in love with it and wanted to make my own mini using shipping tags, doodling and paint. The album was a great jumping of point, and I soon found myself really into the painting and layering. I did this whole album yesterday evening, I just went for it, playing and not being picky. I love the way it came out. I even added a 'SHE ART' girl to the cover (I love the idea of using them in places other than a canvas).

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

You are so blowing this one out of the park! Amazing dear creative friend!

Diva Loca said...

WOW is all i can say...i bet the girls will LOVE flippin through this one!!!

Rosa said...

Brilliant! And so very inspiring...you sure rocked the She Art!