Friday, April 1, 2011

Scrapping Away

I am so looking forward to getting away this Saturday to do some scrapbooking at one of my favorite places to hang (the Box).  I signed up at the last minute today after arranging for Ryan and I to take our Sat spin class earlier in the morning (got to make time for the family exercise).  Oh I am so looking forward to this ME time (last weekend Ryan went away to a friends cottage...need I say more).  So until then here are some scrappies I did this week while sneaking in some Me time in the evening. 
Loved the BEE card for this LO...Be true, Be yourself...etc...even the THREE was perfect as she turns 3 in two weeks :)
The LO warped because of the Glimmer Mist I need to flatten it.  The PP on the LO all came from my scrap basket :)  Super quick and fun LO :)

No comments: