Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scrappies from the Box

I enjoyed a great Saturday at the box this past weekend before the sadness with Frodo hit.  The family and I went to the gym early and I was out of the house by 11:00 AM and I scrapped until 11:00 PM!  The best part is it was a small group of women so Stechie and I had time to catch up, and we got to hang and enjoy Natasha too.  Great day!

I laid the lace paper on top of the glitter paper by accident while tidying up and loved how it looked so I used the combo in my LO. 

2 comments:

Krista Wells said...

HI Katie! Saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for taking a look!

I am running the half marathon in May for Ottawa Race Weekend! Training is a bitch. We did it last year but we're planning on doing it much faster this year! ;)

Stay Funny said...

Was so good to spend time with you & loving all your layouts! beautiful creations as always!