Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Day of the Easter Long Weekend

Its the last day of what has been an awesome Easter Long Weekend.  We have enjoyed loads of outdoor time hanging in the backyard, grilling, Ryan playing guitar and the girls chasing the dog.  We have worked out and played hard too.  This morning I got to sleep in, and woke up to pancakes.  I even got to go to the gym and the grocery store without any kids in tow!  Trust me that was a treat. This afternoon Kayleigh and I went on a big girl bike ride, she even 'stretched' after her exercise :) LOL. 

Thought I would share two pages I scrapped this morning while the girls watched a movie.
I have been admiring LO's with borders made out of little scraps of PP of late and thought I would give it a try.  A great way to use your scraps.
One of my favorite photos and moments from the cruise.  I used some lace paper as a stencil with my glimmer mist to make the background.  I also used glimmer mist on white streamers to mimic the look of the streamers in the pic. There is a glare on the transparency used on the LO, in real life it doesn't look noticeable.

No comments: