Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flying Kites

I started this canvas for Kayleigh last weekend and had it about 90% complete. I finished it off last night. Now that I have spent two days watching Christie's SHE ART videos I wold have done things much differently. I have to much going on in the piece and its over worked. But hey its still cute and Kayleigh loves it. The dresses are what inspired me to do the piece, they are chipboard pieces from Fancy Pants. I can't wait to get to work on another one.

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i frickin' love love love it.
so adorable!!!!!

Rosa said...

Love it! And it is perfect exactly how it is!

Stay Funny said...

WOW! so whimsical! Can’t wait to see it IRL – so much better that way! Have a fun Friday!

Mellisa said...

LOVE IT!!!!! its not overworked at all. wish I could do that alas ... thats just funny!! lol

BTW - happy bday, Kasey