Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrappies from A Gym Tale

A few weeks ago I had the supreme pleasure of a scrappy night at A Gym Tale with my bud Emma. It was so good to scrap near home again (really missing A Fine Mess). It was an early night but just perfect with lots of laughs with Lindsay, and Emma and new friends. I did this 2 page LO from Valentine's day. Today I plan on a visit to my not so local scrapbook store but awesome store non the less as I am in serious need of some goodies to scrap my DISNEY pictures. I feel some scrap therapy in my near future.



I love that the first page is full of all the lollipops and sunshine journalling and 2nd page speaks the truth of how they turned into sugar monsters.
Another little LO, I found my Making Memories embroidery floss purchased like 4 or 5 years ago and went to town stitching! I did this while watching TV and trying not to get too excited about our upcoming trip.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

ACK ..... JUNKITZ!!!!!!!!!!! No word of a lie ... I totally went thru my stash and found my labels ... did you ever use those junkitz letters that you outbid me on ... TURD!

YOU DID A DOUBLE!!!!! WOW .. and I love that you broke it up like that, and threw in journalling in the middle! Glad you had fun with the ladies! :)

R :)

HeatherFeather said...

I was just going to say the same thing!!! A DOUBLE!! I don't think I have ever seen you do a double....hmmm, you should do some more....Glad you had fun, sorry I missed it...might try for the 31st...