Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rachy Rach Inspired

I was having a really bad start to the day, with a stage 3 clinger 2 year old. I felt the need for some scrap therapy and looked on the net for some inspiration. I kept going back to this mini that Rachel did. She really worked magic making her own glimmer mist screened backgrounds. Did you know she is part of a new challenge blog? So I followed suit and made my own background for this LO. Kasey my stage 3 clinger 'helped' by passing me stuff.

Thank-you Rachel, I really love how you are always trying new things and creating unique and fun art.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are too sweet girl! Thanks for the compliment .... NOW .. WOWSA .. does that stencil ever give that LO the magical feel of the flowers!

YAHOOOO .. the Disney Cruise LOs start! GORGEOUS WORK GIRL!

R
XOOX