Friday, March 25, 2011

Playing Hair

The girls and I enjoyed a bike ride and some time in the park this afternoon, but it was very cold.  When we got home we just couldn't seem to warm up, even with bellies full of KD, so I poured the girls a hot bath.  Not wanting them to be cold with wet hair I decided to blow dry their hair.  Blowing drying was a special treat, if you know me, you know that hair dryer rarely gets used LOL.  It was so relaxing and fun to play with their hair.  I have to admit I was really curious to see how Kasey's curly hair would look.

GUESS WHO THIS IS?
Its KASEY!!!! When I showed her this picture she was convinced it was Kayleigh.  Kasey can't stop looking in the mirror, its so cute.  Its like Christmas for her, she's always saying she wants long straight hair like her older sister.  Good Lord I hope she doesn't expect me to blow dry it often LOL :)

Here's a few more cutie pics :)

2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

that first one TOTALLY looks like Kay - it's WILD...so sweet!!!

Laura said...

They both look beautiful with their hair blown out. Kayleigh looks so grown up with that cut!