Monday, March 14, 2011

Magical Scraps

I sat down to some scrapping this week and at first it went horrible wrong I started a mini, painting and glimmer misting the pages. It just didn't look right. Into the GARBAGE! So I decided that maybe I would scrap our Disney Cruise pics in 12x12 LO's instead. Guess where the first LO I did went? That's right the garbage. LOL. I do mean the garbage. So I hit the net for some inspiration and with the help of some other talented ladies got these done :)

This LO was inspired by a LO Maggie Homes did. (her LO is below)


On this LO I salvaged the Disney Cruise postcard from the mini and LO that ended up in the garbage.
This LO was inspired by Jen Jockish at 2 Peas.
and a cute picture for good measure, Kasey asleep on the couch before our dinner guests arrived Sat.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

Great layouts. I love, love the ones with the buttons. Love! I think I may have to give that one a go.

Stay Funny said...

LOVING here also! Beautiful!