Friday, March 25, 2011

Mad Hatter

I made a roadtrip to the scrapbox yesterday to pick up some goodies.  I spent my April budget and its not even April LOL.   But I just had to get my hands on the new Pink Paislee House of 3 papers.  They were perfect for our Alice and the Mad Hatter Tea Party pictures.  I cleaned of my scrap space last night, organized my new goodies and went to work.  Check out the paper pieced HAT I made the Mad Hatter :)
I also snapped this photo this morning because I couldn't resist sharing how cute this kid is in the morning.  Just look at that bed head hair, sweet cheeks, and the SOCKS...Kay is crazy about her socks!

2 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE the hat you made... LOVE that you've spent all of next month's play money... LOVE that Kay is so darned CUTE. <3

Stay Funny said...

Was lovely to see you yesterday!
Ahhhhhh and sweet to see the girls! Sorry if I made them more koko krazy.... was just a good way to finish my day to bump and honk at you in the parking! xo :)