Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Cuties Blog Challenge

My good friend Rachel is on the DT at Hello Cutie's challenge blog and I wanted to play along with their first challenge. The challenge was to create something with this color pallet.
Wouldn't you know I had pictures from the cruise with the kids in green, blue and pink...and the chipmunks are brown! HAHAHAH perfect :)



The LO is based on this LO on 2 peas.
Instead on the punched circles I placed the punched circles behind my core cardstock and sanded the circle shapes into the cardstock. Wouldn't you know the CS is brown and the core green :) perfect.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i'm such a loser...
i was going to say "who are those kids in the cupcake layout?"

derrrrr

i thought it was yours

brain fail!

love your page though...
moi

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful! So cleaver the circles under the Coordination cardstock!

Sarah said...

button perfection!!! love it

Thanks for playing with us at Hello Cutie :)

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Holy awesomeness!! I like the original layout, I LOVE how you scraplifted it!! SO fabulously put together! And the button cluster is just pure coolness! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Cuties!

Sprytebyrd said...

Just LOVE your layouts! I am so inspired to scrapbook again soon!! AND, we're headed to Disneyland in a few weeks, what better excuse! :) Thanks!
I'm SO glad you are playing along with us at Hello Cutie! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

lizzie said...

omg sooo cute!!! amazing job!

Rachel said...

TYTYTYTY! Means the orld that you are doing this!

HOW DID YOU DO THOSE CIRCLES??? The cluster of buttons! WOWSA! great job my sweets! :)