Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Heidi Inspired Mini Album

I love how generous Heidi Swapp is in sharing with us her ideas and instructions on how to make really cute handmade journals.  I have been watching her Wednesday night webshow religiously for over a year and have tried my hand at a number of her album ideas.  This past week I put together my version (ie. not nearly as well crafted LOL) of her latest mini album style.  In the album I have placed some of our cruise memories and now the album sits in the kitchen for the kids to play with. On a side note, the girls really do love looking through all the mini albums.  You would think they would be fascinated with the buttons and flowers and all things pretty but no its the pictures they love :)

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

so interactive! Really one that I would love to see IRL! Looks beautiful and a great keepsake from your trip!