Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A wee bit scrappy

I made this sweet little book after seeing Tim Holtz post this tutorial. Its the perfect little place for some sweet pics of the kids and took me less than an hour to make start to finish. Its very basic inside mostly just pics.




I also found some time to do a LO on Saturday. Its been awhile since I have 'scrapped' I have been busy writing, art journalling, and working on the brave girls class. Looking forward to some scrap time this Friday with Rach and next week at A Gym Tale. Like A Gym Tale on Facebook and check out their events page for Thursday night scrapping once a month.

Photobucket

2 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

cute book! It took you an hour? for me, probably 3hrs...

nice layout! I wish you were scrapping on Saturday too!! lol Al works Thursday, I am bummed....oh well....

Mellisa said...

I watched that tutorial too and thought it would make great stocking stuffers or little purse sized brag books. I cant believe you did it in an hour.