Friday, January 28, 2011

Pigtails, PJ's, and Hearts

Today is Kayleigh's PJ party at school and let me tell you she has been looking forward to it all month long! Just look at that smile. She wanted her PRINCESS Jammies, and brought a princess book and her baby MARMALIE (that's her bunny). Yes believe it or not she has finally let go of her DouDou's. Speaking of letting go of the baby stuff, I have had a BRILLIANT idea. Kasey is turning 3 in April and is still a SOUCY GIRL. I have the best idea about how to get rid of it! DISNEY CRUISE...I am going to tell her its not allowed there. Her Soucy isn't allowed at the gym or school and she is fine. The Disney Cruise I am sure will be distracting enough to get her through it and I can always pack it just in case its a real problem. I mean I don't want to ruin the cruise. But I think she will simply not care! Then when we get home I will say its LOST if she asks for it. Yes I think this is a PLAN.

I also have a mini to share :) I made this for my parents for Valentine's day. I will give it to them when they come to babysit the dog and cat. Its has a bunch of my favorite photos that Laurie and Denis have taken. I really love making mini albums and I can't tell you enough how much the kids enjoy looking through them. I hope they always will :)















Photobucket

6 comments:

Mellisa said...

how do you put this stuff together so fast? took what, a NIGHT? lol I am thoroughly jealous. I just cant let the thought process go. Envious, I am. They will love it!!!!!

Stay Funny said...

Hoe cut is Kayleigh ready for a special day at school! Love your mini, your parents will love it too I am sure!

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous mini , Your parents are going to LOVE it!!
You make me smile with your 'not allowed' story. We once had to move and Loose the old Fred Flintsone bottle, with no top my DD was addicted to LOL..she was 4 after all LOL

Rosa said...

Beautiful album Katie!

Annabella Merlin said...

The mini album is definitely gorgeous!!! I particularly am drooling over the page with the "I love you because" design and a heart with a button at the center. I love the texture, color and pictures! Lovely!

ZMA said...

I so love your album. I find it really cute. Good job!