Monday, January 3, 2011

December Daily 2010

I have enjoyed doing the December Daily album over the last couple of years, and this year in particular it really felt like it had become part of our traditions. The girls and I spent many snuggles pouring over past albums. I put a lot more journalling in this album, making sure that all of our little stories were told. I added tags and foldout parts to accommodate the writing. I even used the backs of the pages. I can't wait to look through this book next Christmas and remember all the magic moments :)
Speaking of magic, its now January, and tomorrow we take down the sparkle...very sad. I always feel a bit blue when all of the magic comes to an end :(





































Photobucket

6 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i LOVE your december daily - what a great way to capture all of those memories...it was fun for me to just reminisce on your month thru this post - can't imagine how fun it was for you!!!!

:)

lOVE LOVE LOVE THE COVER especially :)

Rachel said...

OH KATIEROOOOOO! I teared up reading that! Do me a favour .. if you ever feel like you are being a "bad" parent .. come to your blog and revisit all the memories you have captured for your girls! Then tell the thought to take a hike!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Mellisa said...

I am so envious that you do this every year. I have always wanted to but just dont have anything wonderful to capture during this magical season. What a great tradition.

Joanne C said...

It's wonderful! Happy New Year!!

Stay Funny said...

it's perfect! can't wait to see it completed in real.

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhhh and really happy for you that you take the time to capture these precious moments!