Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Mini

I made a couple Christmas Mini Albums last year that we enjoyed looking at this year and I wanted to do the same again. I took a little browse through my stash to see what I could come up with for an album. That's when I found this metal tin I bought ages ago. The pages are like ATC's only bigger and fit right into the metal tin. I kind of like it :)




Oh and I had forgotten about these and wanted to share them. I decorated some jars at Christmas the top to fill with Candy Cane Kisses as a teacher gift, and the other for my room to store random stuff in :) I love MASON JARS.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Loving the second jar - so shabby!

Mellisa said...

great mini. i need some of your super bionic creating powers. that mini would take me an entire weekend. lol

Christine said...

You are so very artsy....I am feeling just a bit intimidated. I stopped by from Brave girl. Here's to a happy restoration :)

Rachel said...

GGGGOOOOOOORRRGGGEEEEOOOOOUUUUSSSSSEE!

R
XOOX