Monday, January 10, 2011

Brave Girls Art Journal

I did this page last night, it was my way of scratching my Brave Girls itch. I am just so freaking excited for the class to start and after watching the video's Melody posted I was itching to create something. I tried to use Brave Girl like colors based on their website. I wrote on the first page "Melody you remind me so much of my much missed Genna." One of the things I love about Melody and Brave Girls is how much they both remind me of Genna and her store A Fine Mess. This uber creative talented, woman that goes above and beyond to help others. I feel like this course is filling a hole in more than one way.




I tried out one of the techniques in the video and used hot glue to draw my flower, hearts and border. Then painted them in. I like this and want to experiment even more.
Here's to TUESDAY!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful, creative work!
Enjoy the journey.

Stay Funny said...

So whimsical, beautiful.
Happy that you are able to take this class.
What a great b-day gift!

mammy2one said...

what happened to A Fine Mess Katie?