Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 4th: Family Pics

We arrived at my parents home last night. It was late and dark outside, the fire in the kitchen was roaring and warming the whole house. My mom had all the Christmas Decorations up, and the girls delighted in the magic all around the house. We stayed up for a bit chatting before tucking ourselves in to bed. I went to bed last night feeling so good to be home, with my family and parents. Blessed.

Today we have shed the breakfast stained PJ's, and brushed our hair to head out to the Squires Christmas Party. I got my mom to try and snap a few decent pictures of us all cleaned up :) TA DA!







Photobucket

5 comments:

Rachel said...

KATIE YOU ARE GLOWING!! You look SO BEAUTIFUL! :)

Gorgeous family pics .. can't wait to see you do your magic with them!

Luvs Ya
R
XOOX

Diva Loca said...

HOLY SHIT
(can i say shit on a blog? i hope it doesn't get me banned like the fart comment)

yOU LOOK HAWT! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR THAT COLOUR. and your makeup. and that outfit. VA VA VA VOOOOOOOM.

time for an ATV ride me thinks!!!

love love love the family pics. you all look AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS family picture. Katie you look stunning!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

Jamie said...

These look wonderful, you all "clean up nice" :)

My fave is the second last one from the bottom, you all look great and the girls have sweet looks on their faces and even Frod makes an appreance. That is a mannel worth photo!

Stay Funny said...

Loving these pictures so much! Great family pics and so true Katie you look really glowing! Great job Marmie!