Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 12th & 13th: Singing Christmas Tree and Lights

Sunday was a cozy day inside because of the freezing rain. Ryan and I ventured out once to stock up on food. We had a cheese fondue for lunch, I spent the afternoon scrapping and watching my all time fav movie EVER AFTER with the girls, and for dinner I made a creamy chicken dumpling soup. Then my Mom and I took Kayleigh to see the Gift of Christmas at Bethal Church. We decided to leave Kasey at home given her own 'performance' at the ballet the day before. The show was beautiful and I cried a few times :) Kayleigh fidgeted and colored throughout it...sigh.

Last night we continued on with one of my favorite Christmas Traditions that started when I was a kid. We drove around the neighborhood looking at lights. Kasey had a hot chocolate, and Kayleigh was denied because she didn't eat dinner. We even sang the WORLDS WORST SOUNDING CHRISTMAS CAROLS EVER! LOL Needless to say WE will not be adding caroling to our list of Christmas activities.
The girls with our little reindeer before heading out.
Our lights...a little pathetic but at least we tried LOL.

THE BEST HOUSE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!
And this is how it ended :) LOL


Photobucket

No comments: