Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crafty Christmas Part Two

This little project started off as a banner but the tags didn't hang nicely from the ribbon. So I covered a board up with some fabric I had on hand and pinned them on. The tags are inspired by Tim Holz's 12 Tags of Christmas :) I used a lot of glimmer mist, glimmer glaze and glimmer glam on the tags they are truly my favorite products right now. Best part I didn't buy anything new to make this! I hope to use these handmade decorations year after year :)









Photobucket

2 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

you are starting to bug me!!!! lol STOP!!! You make me look bad!!! ;) xo

Stay Funny said...

ok my ohhh my crafting goddess friend, this is phenomenal.... seriously, I am so loving this.... I think this is going to position # 1 in my favorites of yours truly~!