Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Countdown

A little catch up on the last few days as we prepare for Christmas. I've said it before and I will say it again, its the days leading up to Christmas Day rich in preparation, tradition, and fun that make the Christmas Spirit Sing for me :)

Yesterday morning the girls and I made magic reindeer food for them to sprinkle outside in the snow Christmas Eve. I love this pic, the girls in the crazy pj's, Kayleigh and her mismatched socks, and both of them refusing to pose nicely for the camera.
We made Magic Reindeer food out of oatmeal, glitter (Kayleigh: mom how can they eat the glitter? Me: reindeer are magic so they can eat glitter but you can not!), cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. The girls smelled all the spices as they added them, I was waiting for someone to take to big a sniff :) LOL
We also made glitter playdough, by adding glitter to a playdough recipe. This picture is of a ginger bread castle Kayleigh made.
Me last Saturday, before heading out to Ryan's Christmas party, sporting the Christmas Magic of SPANX!
Ryan and I :) Awesome night, I loved dressing up and having an adult dinner, and adult company! Didn't like going to bed at 3:30am so much and really didn't like getting up at 10 to 6 Sunday morning :( But worth it for a great night out.

Photobucket

2 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

wowsers!!! yOu loOk TEEEEERrrific!!! We made some Reindeer food and playdough (sans glitter - never share that idea with my boys,k? lol I hate glitter)on Monday too!!! You and I are sooooo cool!!! tee hee!!!

avchd player said...

I really enjoy your Christmas party pictures. Every thing looking awesome. She looking so pretty in black dress. Lovely..