Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 in pics :)

Thought I would share some of my favorite photos taken over Christmas, mostly for my Mom and Dad to enjoy :)

For Christmas the girls 'big' presents from Santa were blow up Princess beds that Ryan blew up and had set up under the tree, and Princess Dolls.


Kasey sat in the corner for a long time totally captivated by her doll house. I for one loved putting all the pieces together.

Kasey attached herself to one of Mateo's 'boy' cups and didn't let it leave her side.


Kasey not feeling well, and having just woken up from a nap (We later found out she had an ear infection poor girl)
My beautiful girl Kayleigh...this was the best picture I could get after threatening her to stand still for the camera...I think she looks like a moody model :)
I LOVE this pic, Ryan laughing at something and Kayleigh eating her hair as usual :)
Kayleigh doing some camera hogging poses :)

Kayleigh super happy to have FOOTY PJ's that fit her, her Christmas eve gift.
The girls tucked into bed at Aunt Shannon's Christmas Eve in their matching PJ's.
Kasey before her afternoon nap, looking much more lively.

Christmas morning Kasey sporting her princess necklace.

Ryan and the girls singing happy birthday to me on my birthday. I had the best birthday ever this year! Ryan got me the Brave Girl's Soul Restoration online course for my bday. Kayleigh took me to see TANGLED and paid for it with money that Daddy gave her. You should have seen how proud she was to have money in her purse and to pay like a big girl. Half way through the movie she turned to me and said "Mom I am so glad I did this, this is the best birthday ever!" INDEED it was.
We stopped on our way to TO that night in K-town (my old stopping ground from uni days) and had dinner. I pretended to go to the bathroom so the waitress could come over, and Kayleigh told her it was her Mommy's birthday and asked for a cake. She was such a grown up girl that day!


Oh and a couple crazy bubble blowing pics Christmas morning :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Love everything about this post! :)

hugs R
XOOX

mammy2one said...

Lovely pics Katie. Can't believe how big the girls have gotten - Kayleigh was just a baby when I visited - and Kasey's curls are gorgeous!!

Clare, aka Mammy2One

avchd player said...

So beautiful photos which you share above. I like it.. It such a beautiful Moment of your life. I am so excite that and she's black fresh looking so beautiful.

avchd player said...

So beautiful photos which you share above. I like it.. It such a beautiful Moment of your life. I am so excite that and she's black fresh looking so beautiful.

Technology Innovation said...

Every moment are great. I impressed by that. It such a very lovely and beautiful. Here all moment are great. Thanks for sharing it.

Technology Innovation said...

Great Christmas pictures which you share above. I impressed by the pictures. I really very attract by that. such a beautiful Moment of your life.

adjustable ladders said...

Photography is an art. Everyone looking so beautiful in this photos. I hope every moment are great. I like this photography.