Thursday, November 25, 2010

November Studio Calico Kit

I think this is the latest I have ever gotten to scrapping a kit after receiving it. Damn flu and sick kids really got in the way of my scrapping. Hardships I tell ya :)

Love these pics that Laurie and Dennis snapped of my sister at Kayleigh's birthday. My sister hates I MEAN HATES having her picture taken. So I thought it was pretty funny when they kept trying to get a pic of her :) Don't you love her long hair.
Some really adorable pics of Kasey, I love her little blond curls and how quiet and shy she was that day just taking in all the magic.
I used alcohol inks on a Hambly Transperancy here.
A bunch of funny things Kasey has said of late :) Got to get these down!
Kayleigh dancing in one of her favorite dresses.
Photobucket

No comments: