Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween LO's

I didn't purchase a bunch of Halloween themed scrappy stuff this year. I did buy a HOUSE of 3 printable kit that I can print again and again. I also had lots of left over bits from last year to use. I like that I made use of my stuff this year and didn't break the bank buying new stuff.

I love this LO, with little pics of some of the spooky details around the house.
A super simple LO, I used a bat stamp to mimic the bats in the background of the photo.
I love that I documented the girl's candy strategy in this LO. They are so funny with how they go about eating and selecting their candy :)
I love this blurry shot of the girls heading out with daddy to trick or treat, its one of my fav's. Yes you can scrap your blurry less than perfect pics :)
The bats in the pics were actually on the walls, I love that they look like rub ons on the LO :) too funny...well for a scrapper its funny :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Louise Dubord said...

Love those LOs. Good girl for using your stash. We should all do that!

Diva Loca said...

LOVE IT
i am sooooo loving your work on the brown paper
i was going to call it cardstock
then i remember it's craft paper. or is it kraft paper?

i have been out of the scrappy loop for too long :)