Monday, November 29, 2010

Deck the Halls

A few pictures taken last weekend as we start to get the house looking like Christmas :)

The girls each have a tree in their rooms, Kayleigh's is pink and Kasey's is purple.

I love these reindeer so much I actually kept them up all year long :)

Some crafty paper trees I made last year.

I love bowls full of ornaments.


A canvas I made years ago. I am working on a new one as we speak :)
Our advent felt tree, and some cuddlies that kids love.
The white bowl has Christmas mini albums of years past in it for us to look through. Some x-mas trees and ornaments in the glass vases and goblets.
Another bowl of ornaments :)
The tree in a new spot this year and a train for under the tree, the kids love the train!
I love this cute guy :)
The girls started a new tradition this year each picking out a new ornament for the tree. I can see this one being fun as the collection grows over the years.
Stay tuned for some crafty Christmas stuff :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Wow..love how you decorate...can you come over and work your magic here pretty please!

Diva Loca said...

i don't know which part is my fave...love it all.

the colours - AMAZING
i love that the girls get trees in their rooms - every kid should get a magical tree in their room.
the tree looks incredible and i love it in that spot - the train, oh the train...

the canvas - don't even get me started on that one.

and your wall of glasses - DUDE...smashing! (ha, not literally - that wouldn't be too funny now would it?)