Friday, October 15, 2010

Spooky

I have been busy getting crafty and adding some spook to the house :) Here's a little peak :)


The banner and the pictures in the frames come from House of 3, I simply printed them out :)
I inked the the banner letters and added dollar store skeletons.
I bought this felt spider web table runner last year at M's with a 40% off coupon. The bowl is filled with a black feather boa and black twine balls from the $ store. I think it looks like I big black scary birds nest and eggs.
We got the cat last year, and the glitter bones and skull were made last year with Kayleigh (what a glitter mess that was).
I love these and the pics don't do them justice. I painted 3 6x6 canvas that came in a pack for $2 at the $ store. I then added black glimmer glam. I used the glimmer glam on the doily as well. The flower is a rolled flower made out of black crepe paper streamers. Then a few feathers and a mr. bones for fun :)
Don't forget these fun projects too:
http://katarooskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/10/insert-witch-cackle-here.html
and
http://katarooskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/09/mini-white-pumpkins-and-studio-calico.html
Photobucket

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love love LOVING all this! You are awesome, Katie! :)

Diva Loca said...

i want to be you when i grow up

KATIE
that shiz is ridic!

your house looks AMAZING....

i'm moving in!

(my verification word was monsduck...DUCKER)

Closet Artist said...

Love the spooky glam!

Rosa said...

Awesome Katie! Classy and spooky at the same time...perfecto!

Jamie said...

Your Halloween decor and crafts have a goolish charm and a quaint elegance. Most Halloween decorations are too ugly and awkward to work into a room without looking tacky. But this is stuck is outstanding.

You should sell this on Esty!