Monday, October 18, 2010

More Birthday Pages

A few pages I did last week.

A db page LO :) I like doing these every now and again. Love these pictures of Kasey and I. I like the 3 groupings of pics on this db page LO.

Thank-you Rosa for the scrappy bits :)

Can't go without Glimmer Glam, I brushed it on the doily.
A simple LO, Laurie will like this one. I painted yellow chalkboard glimmer (Tattered Angels) on the background. The yellow pearl dotted frames on the pics were made with a pearl dimensional pen (can't remember the name of it).

Pictures are from my talented friends at C'est La Vie Studio and Design.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i love them ALL...so cute that Kase was such a snuggle bum that day! love those pics of the two of you...

and you are SO RIGHT about Kay - she does have such a pretty face...love the page!!!

ha ha - confirmation word "butshe"
he he he

Barb said...

So pretty... your girls are so pretty, and your artwork is too! :)