Friday, October 1, 2010

Insert Witch Cackle Here



Kayleigh and I made this witch hat last night while her sister slept. Its based on this hat Heidi made. Kayleigh painted the cardstock hat with black glimmer glam. We used black magic glimmer mist on the flowers and tissue paper. The spiders and rat are from the dollar store and we brushed some glimmer glam on that too. The cobwebs are made with hot glue strings. I love it :) The house is ready to be SPOOKIFIED! Speaking of which it was hilarious to here Kayleigh talk to her sister about Spooky things today :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

HeatherFeather said...

IT IS AWESOME!!! You should be selling them!!

Heather

Rosa said...

Love it!

Diva Loca said...

that is SO DARN COOL....what a fun project!!!

Rachel said...

I love the Squires house at HALLOWEEN! I love how much you love it! GORGEOUS!

R
XOOX

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Very cool!

Crystal said...

Your creativity is inspirational! I want to dig out my scrapbook supplies and get "scrappy" again.
Thanks for dropping by my site and commenting on the cakepops!