Sunday, October 17, 2010

December Daily: check

Ali Edwards has this year's version of her Dec Daily Album up on her site. So I thought why not get mine ready. I had a playdate scheduled at the scrapbox and a neat pile of Christmas and winter scapbook stuff put away in a pizza box. Not to mention that this year's Christmas lines have already hit the shelf, and well I just happened to be scrapping in a scrapbook store.
I can't wait to fill this up this December and to display our albums from years past to enjoy :)

The size is 5.5-7.5 in. The covers are chipboard that I gesso'ed and then added a red Glimmer Glam to. I LOVE THAT STUFF! I used a lot of Teresa Collins new line and a few favorite pieces from Basic Grey. Most of the numbers on the pages came from one sheet of Teresa Collins paper that I cut out.


























Photobucket

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

omg you are way too on the ball. good for you. please tell me that you didnt do that in one night? lol maybe we need a scrap date so you can inspire my ass to get one done. i have wanted to do one for the past few years but never seem to get it ready in time. to my defense ... I at least had my pictures organized last year. lol

Theresa & Keith said...

VERY NICE!! Let me know if and when your next planned crop is...I am ready for one!!

Stay Funny said...

WOOOZER!
Love it!
Love # 2, 18, 19, 20 & 25th especially!
So happy that you were able to do that at the crop - you were major productive my dear!
xx

Natasha said...

So loving this. So need to get my butt in gear on this one. Decisions, decisions. So loving the glimmer glam, the numbers, all of the embellies you used, especially the skates, just so cute. Looking forward to seeing the pics go in.

Diva Loca said...

i think i need to end our friendship...sheesh!

i feel like the world's biggest underachiever compared to you! man oh man.

simply gorg.
love it!