Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fairy mini

This album is made from a Graphic 45 Kraft envelope album. I went a little crazy on the album at first and stamped in versamark and did clear embossing all over it, and on ever page. Then I used glimmer mist and glimmer glam to do resist backgrounds. It was cool but WAY OVER DONE. So I covered up most of the background I did with the pp and embellies. You can still see some on the tabs of the envelopes. This album is a good example of how you can SCREW something up and still salvage it :) LOL

ps. there are inserts in each envelope with more pics..but I was to lazy to take pics :) LOL













Photobucket

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love it!
Was so happy to see ya at the crop Friday!
See ya in a couple of hours at your place! hugs xx

Rachel said...

SEEEEEEEE! So workable .. man are you sure this was the album ....??? You made it work for sure .. this is gorgeous! :)

R
XOOX