Thursday, August 26, 2010

Studio Calico: Summer Camp

My first two LO's with the Summer Camp kit from Studio Calico (I heart SC). I did these two before we left for the cottage. I think this is the very first time I have gotten a kit and not used up every last drop right away (only because we had to go away). I plan on doing that though this week :)

This LO has some Heidi inspired banners and her awesome crepe paper ribbon, sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The photo is from C'est La Vie Studio and Design :)
I took these pic for Father's Day for Ryan and had it framed. We both hope they have a girl band in the garage one day :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG that ROCKER pic gets me every time! :) LOL

I LOVE the banner with the title in your serious day dreamer!

Gorgeous babe!
R :)

Mad Men Girl said...

Hey kitchen goddess! Just stopped by for a cuppa, and a favor...

I've entered a contest to win a role on the retro-fabulous TV show "Mad Men" - but I need your votes to win!

If you don't mind taking two seconds to vote for me, please go to my blog or use the link below, which takes you right to my photo page.

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks so much!