Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crop weekend :)

I spent a lovely weekend cropping at the Scrapbox with my girl Stechie and even got to spend a fri evening with Mell and do some catching up. Lots of laughs were shared with all the girls, my new friend Theresa, Natasha from my hood, and Rachel's Tojo Heather. Great time with great girls and scrappies :)

I had a BEAUTIFUL pile of pics from C'est La Vie Studio and Design. I was giddy with excitement!


The wing on this LO goes off the page, the cream on the right side is my couch not the LO :) I have to say I have a fondness for elements going OFF THE PAGE :)

The pink words on the photo in the above LO where photoshopped in by Laurie :) So very cool :

My favorite thing I made was this mini album. Its actually an old notebook. I took the pages out and added my own made out of cardstock. The scrapbook fairy helped me with this one. The striped tag you see on the cover landed in that exact perfect spot. How crazy is that? LOL









Photobucket

4 comments:

Mellisa said...

your mini turned out great. wish I could have been there longer to see the progression. is that a journalling stamp? or do you draw the lines in?

Joanne C said...

Everything looks beautiful!

Theresa & Keith said...

Hey! It was great seeing you!! Let me know when you plan on going to another crop...I would love to join you fun ladies!

Stay Funny said...

hello darling!
I was so happy to spend some time with you over the weekend!
I was great... because it has been so long, too long....
layouts are beautiful - but you mini is by far exceptional!