Sunday, June 13, 2010

Taking Inspiration...

There is so much inspiration on the web, so many talented individuals. The following LO's are an example of some of the inspirational work I have drawn from in the last week.

This LO was inspired from this LO by Dee...her blog is full of beautiful art and I even took the name of her ETSY store as the title of my LO :) Thank-you Dee :)
I loved the hearts on this LO at the GIRLS LOFT :) Thank-you Kimberly :)
For this LO I was inspired by all the turquoise pics in home decor that Laurie has been posting :) and yellow is my very fav color right now.
And finally this LO, I was really excited by all the butterflies Jennifer Johner used in a recent LO. The gorgeous photo in the LO was taken by Laurie of C'est La Vie Studio and Design (PSSSSST...stay tuned for exciting developments there :) )

So tell my what inspires you right now?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

l-o-v-e love
all of them
seriously

i feel like a broken record when i comment sometimes b/c i love your work so much i'm at a loss for words!!!

your beauties really make the pages!!!

Dorrie said...

lots to be inspired from on the web that's for sure..
your layouts, as usual are stunning!

Rachel said...

SIGH .. you inspire me! :)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, your pages are just super amazing! I just love all your work. You are such an artist.

Love Suzane