Friday, May 7, 2010

Scrappies to share with you

A few pages I have done this week. I have been feeling very scrappy after my creative weekend taking classes. Tonight I am really looking forward to a long overdue scrap date with Laurie. I am pulling out a big table, setting up some tunes, and wobblies...and getting ready to get scrap happy with her :)

I love these silly pics that Laurie took of the girls playing with a box of cereal!!
A LO of OUR HUNKY HUBS :) Ryan and Dennis were very silly boys on this trip :)
A close up of the foil on Heidi Swapp's new scrap stuff :)
I adore this pic, far from a great pic but I still love it! The girls at play one fun morning :) I even made a mini book on the page.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Diva Loca said...

ADORABLE!!!
can't wait to see these in person...can't wait for tonight!