Thursday, May 27, 2010

MORE Granny's Cupboard :)

A few more things made from the Studio Calico Kit: Granny's Cupboard :)

This LO has loads of inspiration taken from Jennifer Johner I adore her work! This LO has a picture that is far from stellar, but I still love it and it captures an important moment :) Pair the not so perfect picture with some journalling and you have a moment captured! I have been journalling a lot on pages recently, I want to capture and remember all these important moments in our life.



I made this mini about our recent weekend in Montreal with scraps from the kit, and I housed it in old BG tag album I had tucked away somewhere.







Photobucket

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i LOVE how you are chanelling your inner JJ - you are ROCKING it babe

i think my very fave pic from the book - no wait, two faves
you and ry - HELLO HOTSTUFF...
and the pic with ry and the girls
for some reason it is so comical to me.
ry is so serious. Kay is a goof and poor Kay gets stuck carrying the heavy bag that is as big as she is!

SO STINKIN FUNNY

i want to see this IRL please ;)

Rachel said...

OH YES ... JJ .. remember her from KC days???

I actually chuckled out loud when I saw what album you used ... way to dig in that stash girl .. bringing the old to new. Sounds like it was an awesome time .. and I can't believe how quick you scrapped it .. LMAO! AWESOME WORK GIRL! Awesome! :) can't wait to see them IRL!

R :)

Barb said...

I love your work, Katie... your style is always changing but still so very YOU, no matter where you get your inspiration. :)