Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flower Scrapies

Some weekend scrapping :) I got some scrappy time fri night and Sat am to play. I was really in the mood to play with flowers and used up a lot of my old Prima flowers...layering them, adding Glimmer Mist and Distress Stickles. I love the feeling of using up 'old' stuff and making it 'newish' also makes room for more :) LOL


On the LO below I actually only used ONE piece of PP...it was strips of different patterns that I then cut out, and punched. I again used some old stash with the Prima Pebbles :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i wish you could have heard me as the page opened up - i saw the first layout and literally went "WOW" out loud!

awesomeness girl...

Rachel said...

WOWSA .. you've been a busy girl! :) Just gorgeous and VERY creative! WOW!

R :)

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are amazing! I love checking your blog to see what creative and beautiful stuff you come up with next. I'm blown away!

Sharon
(from Brockvegas!)

Mellisa said...

great layouts.

where did you get the donna downey letters? oh how i want some...

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful.... wimsical... love all the color combos!

Big hugs and cheers to a great week!

Love ♥ xx