Monday, April 19, 2010

Studio Calico: Joy Land

I got the April Studio Calico Kit in the mail Friday, I literally did a happy dance when I saw the box on my porch :) I snuck scrap time in while the girls played on the rainy Saturday and some time Sat and Sunday night :) Have I mentioned how much I love working from a kit? LOL I wish I could get paid to scrapbook.....one can dream :) LOL


Laurie took the picture of my above, I don't have many pictures of myself that I like, so a HUGE thank-you to Laurie for this gift :) I like it :) :) :)



A quickie LO I made last week :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful!
Loving all your layouts with the kit!

Dorrie said...

wow.. beautiful stuff.. love their kits too...

Mellisa said...

great layouts. I love the the one of you and Kayleigh's first crop. What a great moment to capture.

Diva Loca said...

seriously dude - how pretty are you in that pic? SERIOUSLY.

you make me want to order Studio Calico. I'm green every month when i see your creations...

you have three days left to stay outta trouble!!!

me