Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pretty Spring MIni

I just finished this little Mini Album last night. It is based on the construction of one of Heidi's albums that she has showcased on her weekly free web show :) Loads of inspiration to be found there :)I filled the album with precious pictures that Laurie of C'est La Vie Studio and Design took of Kasey playing. I love these pictures because they capture her little spirit at this age...I filled the album with bits of journalling about the things she is doing and saying right now :) Thank-you again Laurie for gifting me with these precious moments.

The pink insert here is a mini book in itself :)














Photobucket

6 comments:

fairyrocks said...

OOOH, this is delicious!!!
Wonderful work!!

Diva Loca said...

ohhhhhhh blog updates how i've missed thee....

that book is simply DIVINE!!!

just like you :)

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful Katie!
WOuld like to see that one for sure IRL - looked great when you had started it at the crop!
Hugs and Laurie once again - your pictures are amazing!

Dorrie said...

very sweet Katie.. beautiful work!

Rachel said...

This is now my fave mini of yours EVER! WOW!

R :)

Mellisa said...

Great mini. Been so long since I have done a minni it's giving me the urge. the follow through, however .... thats a whole other story right now. lol